Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

BAD DAY =[

Morning:
Today what a bad day..
Gave teacher rotan and rushed my BM KOMSAS that i didnt do start from the day my teacher was teaching..
tomorrow need pass up the 6 tugasan that KETUA PANITIA need it.. (LUCKILY I HAVE DONE 3)
But then i still got 3 mores.. =[
First time do 3 essay a day.. ( How pro am i )
Quite hard actually the essay.. but i have done it =] so happy

i just do my BM,all subjects i didnt have time to finish it.. =[
SHIT =[

luckily my teacher loved me,they wont mad me and give me chances..
not like BM stup teacher..
HAIZ~


BAD DAY =[



Night time:
Walao~ my mom bought new HP again.. SE W705, LINC..
But................................................................. Haiz~ UNHAPPY =[
got to sleep soon..

good night..
sweetdream & sleeptight =]


Do MISS & LOVE him much =*

Muackiss to him and friends too =]


TiaRa^^
07.05.09

No comments:

Post a Comment