Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

great day =]

morning went out with my parents..

then went to citymall around 10am somethings..

went to four seasons for my breakfast.. [[ untasty at all =[ ]]

after had my breakfast,we saw many people carried cutie brand toilet paper..

can say that each of them buy more than two.. ( forget to take pic,how sad =[ )


then my parents go in the giant to have a look and buy something..

the CUTIE BRAND toilet paper really SALES now =]

it just RM8.. usual price RM11++

so,everyone try to have more than one.. haha =]


after that,i msg with michael(which from keningau)..

he say that he at citymall too.. say want to have a met.. but.. at last,we didnt met at all.. =[

he promised to me met me up at JUNE and will spend me eat =] (happy)

hahahahahahaha....



today my point to out with parents is bought JIA YING's birthday present.. =]

went to Bra City,which sell many nice bra ( haha )..

bought a nice bra to her & a bra stripe too..

but the saiz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ haiz!! i want that size,it dont have.. how sad T.T

but i asked ang how.. she say just buy only.. so i bought it..

its really nice.. i fall in love with it too =]




Ying's present =]
haha.. hope that she will love it =]
i have to stop now.. going to sleep soon =]
good night my friends =]
sweetdream,sleeptight...
take care,
TiaRa =]
mostly miss him lots =*

No comments:

Post a Comment