Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

late post

sorry for the late post.. busy moment =[

30-09
night time my sis back from shop,she asked me want out or not..
but i say he no out then i dont want out too.. hahha =D
but my sis asked him go there meet us..
around 9:30pm i with my sis out and met with my sis's fren..
10pm u reached and we sit another table..
im happy to meet you up on the day =D
but my watch broken on the dat too =[

02-10-2009
back SDK for wedding.. go there by my super duper beloved 4 x 4 car *PRADO* which my bro have been take care for it b4 he leave KK =]
not my wedding actually but is my BIAO YI YI's big day..
me and my family stay at the TYNG GARDEN HOTEL [ love it ]
tonight was the "kai men chu".. her house was big and fit all her relatives & friends..
around 10++ we all back our hotel cz 2mrw still need to wake up early..

posted by TiaRa =]

No comments:

Post a Comment