Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

im back

i'm back.. finally i finish busy with my exam leh =) no need so sakit kepala what would came out from the government excel.. some subs kinda easy but some kinda hard.. huhuTT
hope that i can pass with my target =) bless me^^

now selling Yick Nam night ticket ( my pri sch )
RM15/ticket
who want to go see buy from me =)

i finish exam he busy with study le.. he gonna sit his SPM on 18/11/2009.. i think about 1 month we cant meet.. i forced him to study ( am i bad? not really right? cause for his own good ^^ )
haha.. kinda miss him.. almost 2 weeks + we dint meet each other.. huhu T.T hope that u can score good result.. i support you =) all the best^^

gonna stop now.. continue when i free..
now kinda busy with my music things..

waiting for holiday =)
night my friend..
love you =)
I LOVE DONALD DUCK MUCH =*

night^^
TiaRa

No comments:

Post a Comment