Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

over tired =X

today i almost late to sch.. luckily no traffic jam.. =)
on the way to sch i still sleep inside th car ( how sleepy am i )
go to sch do the same things eat,play and laugh..
but today 8:15am we got a ceramah.. only for girls.. which talk about Love vs Friendship and many again =)
after that we got a assembly =( sucks >< almost 2 hours.. damn it.. kinda bored at the hall listen for kem membaca 1 Malaysia.. walao.. seems like we dont know how to study meh? sissy.. =)

today didnt play much with my friends cause busy with my parlimen things =( feel like dont want to be.. but teacher want me =( did i really so good to be a head of the department? i dont even think so.. im just new & know nothings.. i think some of them will not like me =( but i will try my best to make everyone to love & like me when having the jobs together.. i need you guys help me =) i hope that you all will helping me to having the war..

maybe im just too tired and back home straight away sleep in until 8pm i just woke up then have my own meal then online blogging.. when waiting he finish study i edit le some pic of us =) kinda love it^^ although my edit were just started only =)

i do love him much and please dont leave me =)
im yours & you're mine =)
forever and ever =)

I do love DONALD DUCK much =*
im gonna crazy with him =)
you're mine
you're mine
you're mine

hope that your SPM can get good result =)
helping you & support you to pass your SPM war.. all the best my donald duck =)
im your supporter & also yours =)
ere's the pic that i edit =)


I LOVE YOU =)
TiaRa ♥ DonaLd Duck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment