Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

finally :)

finally i finish busy with my parlimen things :)
i lose for the pilihan raya but i did not give up :)
also the same but be KETUA IMEJ PEMBANGKANG also nothing special for me actually
win or lose we still a shan tao's student =) still need to survive :)

here i need to say thanks to my lovely classmate :) 4 BERDIKARI 2009..
you guys supported me a lots :) i know some of you will upset but please don't upset =)
we lose the match but we win the FRIENDSHIP :)

and also those who were supporting me & vote for me :) i really thank you all of you :)
i just lose 100+ only but i know that some of you already try your best to ask your friends to vote me :) i'm happy..


and thanks to my DONALD DUCK too :)
i know i tell you that i lose you really moody cause you want i win this match :) but you know what i learn? FRIENDSHIP :)
you're the 1 help me most =) im happy but i know we got a bit of quarrel up cause of im lack of caring you and busy with my own things only.. im really sorry but now i learn to be patient & learn to be more appriciated you this DONALD DUCK :)
now i just knew that i love my DONALD DUCK much :) and FRIENDSHIP :)


i do love my DONALD DUCK :)
i do love my friends (:
i do love my sisters :)
i do love my brothers (:
i do love my teachers :)

TiaRa love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment