Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

updated :)

finally updated my blog.. i dont really know what am i busy of this bored holiday.. seems like lack of on my comp :)
he is sitting his spm :) 3 more subs then finish his SPM.. lastday will on 9th of DEC :) i cant wait to meet you this blurry and lovely donald duck :)
do you know how much i miss and love you? haha.. i think you know it.. cause you're mine bebeh :) muchkz :*

oopps~ this holiday kinda bored man.. arrgh@@ i hope im in the school & with my crazy + funny + lovely classmates.. how crazy were them.. holiday really do nothing.. especially for me ( anak mommy ) cant work but need help at shop.. dont really like this feel.. but it happened to me also.. so i need to accept & face it :)

hope to out with my basketball friends.. kinda miss them too.. some were busy works,some were busy SPM and some just like me do nothing.. hope saturday i can out with you all..
congratz that my bff SHEENA WONG get MVP for under14 and also been choose for under18 (SABAH ) :) all the best ya :)


uhh~ dont know what to write cause holiday really bored T.T hope this holiday pass as fast as it can then meet with my friends but need sit for SPM next year :X

gonna sleep now.. night :)

I LOVE YOU,Donald Duck :)

muahzk~~~

love my friends..


TiaRa love HIM =)

No comments:

Post a Comment