Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

finally :)

what a rainy day :( it was sad to all those who want training on afternoon :(
its no raining from afternoon its from 14th jan night until today (17th jan) it just stop raining.. god,why you rain 4 days non-stop? are you in a crying mood now? hmm.. lets see? god,dont bad mood okay? coz bad mood cant stay very long :D must be happy :)

okay,start my topic..
14th JAN : opps! start raining from afternoon :( huhu TT cant training ( hse training ) derh.. then back home take my shower then get ready to tuition le TT back home over tired then sleep le :(

15th JAN : haiz TT start raining from yesterday until today.. non-stop man :(
morning school having a pull river = tarik tali la :) hehe.. then cz of the raining then teacher postponed it on 8am + just start.. before start,i go training my athletic.. the girls attendance was worse than each day :( maybe all preparing for the tarik tali so didnt go training.. nevermind then.. hopefully monday you all will come training :D
today when tarik tali LA get num 4,LB get num 3.. girls in final and will be on coming friday ( 22nd JAN ) all the best my BLUE HOUSE member :) dont give up although we lose in tarik tali.. we might got others event on sports day.. JIA YOU :D
when finished sch,i din back home coz got imej pembangkang meeting.. then bla bla bla >< SKIP!!
then i wait until 1 ++ started the bsb training :D hehe.. finally :) although the sky was kinda worse but we still training :) haiz.. my bsb skills more worse than each day :( i need to improve my skills now.. pls who can help me? you? he? she? me? they? aiks>< dont know la.. then 4++ can back home le.. when finish training its rain heavily :( wow~
then i wait my boss pick me and sent me home :D then finally they reached..
oh gosh ! you asked me accompany you go find twins them and your k mommy :S
actually im not really want go but is YOU.. so i accompany you.. when walk to their.. all Shan's students was looking at you.. hahah.. is it you too handsome? i dont know la.. for me : I DONT THINK SO :P hahahahah...
then i say i wait you at here but you say walk together to there.. then i wait you at 2nd pondok.. mantau heard someone shout my name : TIARA,COME OVER HERE.. the time my face was started became red and shy :S
aunty asked many ques.. i just smile on there only.. hahah.. coz i dont know what to answer all those question is HARD :P
then when we walked back to car those Shan's students keep on looking me and YOU.. haha.. dont know la.. then you two send me to damai having my dinner ( it just 5++ ) hahah.. then take away ROJAK : ) my fav hahaha...
around 6 then reached home then when to shower.. sis at home too and the time.. but she's rushed to shop need to work!!! hahahaha :D
then bla bla bla ><
skip !!!
skip !!!
skip !!!
then 8++ i slept le.. coz it was tired enough :(
i need thanks to QIAO WEI :) who helped me much :) im glad to know you but im sorry if i have done any wrong things to you or make you like a driver :( im sorry ya..
p / s : sorry QIAO WEI & thanks too :D


16th JAN : woke up on 10++ then waiting the time passed.. ( cz it was a rainy day too )
when watching tv sudd no CURRENT :X then looking at my hp do nothing.. LOL~ XD cz you're working mah.. then night i need go shop work ><><


17th JAN : nothing special today.. woke up then with sis go Mc Donald ate our breaklunch ( 1:30pm++ ) hahah.. almost 3++ then went back home... hahha... then at home do my homework,online.. eat
now blogging.. hahah!! its time to sleep now..
good night :)



I LOVE YOU MY BEN DAN BEBE :D
you're mine ( BENDAN )

Muahkz~ :*



5201314

18082009 :D

happy 5 months :)



good night :)



SHA GUA BABE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment