Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

lately :)

18th jan 2010
happy 5 months bendan bebe :) i love you ^^

19th jan :
morning training athletic.. wow,bukit mah :) nice o.. but my stamina not really enough.. setengah mati o.. TT
afternoon when house training.. i sibeh beh song my guru ketua rumah sukan.. sibeh boh yong la him :( only asked me go here and there.. sucks ><
made me so tired.. D**

20th jan :
nothing special..
during moral so funny o my classmate & teacher..
memorable :)

21st jan :
assignment ><
afternoon training house training i train my triple jump.. seems like cant really jump far TT derh.. cham cham cham >< all the best!!!! jia you.. i must get gold for it.. :)

22nd jan :
hehe.. im so happy and cant wait the time until finished school o.. haha..
during moral time all very crazy.. haha.. playing around.. especially when i with ang.. so funny man.. teacher saw us also laughing there.. then today training bsb.. 1pm.. b4 1pm u reach le.. haha.. im happy to see you.. haha.. i m happy!! HAPPY
hehe.. then training until 4:30 like that back home lu.. if you got car so good,can sent me home.>< but you do not have.. but i will wait for it :) wait the day coming le :)
when home.. WALAO!!! SUNBURN O.. ><>< bless me..


23rd jan :
today tarik tali.. we win le :)
BLUE HOUSE WIN,BLUE HOUSE WIN,BLUE HOUSE WIN..
EMAS EMAS EMAS :)
after finished school on 1:40pm.. then attended myself to a forum at st.simon church which very near from my school.. but when we neeg walk to there.. its rain heavily :( oh no.. then i standing at pondok there.. cikgu dennes was drive to there.. then she is asking are we going there? we say yes.. so she asked us follow her to there.. but when out from the big door.. the STUPID car really STUPID.. until make the road traffic jam.. how stupid is the car was.. the funny things is when you're inside the car.. me & siew tung want laugh but keep forced not to laugh.. haha.. when you're in the situation you would knew what happened actually.. SIBEH FUNNY ><
when at teacher's car.. i smell somethings.. is my k jie's car perfume.. i missed it.. i think back the moment i with my jie.. now you're kinda busy with school things.. no such that time like the time we enjoyed together.. now seperate le.. you busy your own,i busy my own.. i really miss the moment >< i hope the moment will come to us again :)

got to sleep now.. kinda tired :(

good night :)
bless you my BEN DAN BEBE :)

i love you...





Love,
SHA GUA BABE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment