Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Recently

9th JAN 2010
today stay at home only.. didnt go anywhere.. knee ligaments was pain enough TT so no go anywhere else..
homework,study,online,tv and bla bla bla XD


10th JAN 2010
mom's woked me up on 9:30 coz promised out with family..
then we having our breakfast at DAMAI :)
after that mom said that want bought CNY shirt for me & my sis.. but at damai there were nothing suitable for me.. maybe not my taste.. then around 12,4 of us went to shop.. reach shop then sit at there looking around.. all my workers looking me.. LOL.. never see me b4? hahah.. looks LC.. haha.. then wait mom & dad.. sis felt annoying then asked me accompany her to WISMA MERDEKA first.. then we two walk to there then looking around.. finally drop of at mom's frens spectical shop.. haha.. repair my spec and took new lens.. haha.. but mom dont even want bought me new colour lens.. then need to pay it myself next time.. Huhu TT
then BLA BLA BLA >< skip!!!
then bought new shirt.. new pic will be uploaded soon.. bought at 吸引力.. haha,, cost RM240.. hahah.. i love it much.. thanks mom.. then walk to SURIA SABAH.. ahhaha.. bought new bra & my nike running pants.. im lovin' it.. hahahah..

thats all on today


11th JAN 2010
wow~ athletic teacher told us that today might got training.. start 2mrw morning 7:20 unitl 8:30.. lalala.. form 5 can excuses.. others must go..hahaha!!


12th JAN
house training,.. hahaha...
lol.. my frens all put me aeroplane TT hate!!!!
then my gor,soong loi & michael accompany me walk together to stadium..
WAH~ blue hse member really less ppl.. teacher was so angry with it.. blue hse.. please la.. come trainin.. or else if teacher get angry.. i dont know what will happened on next..
night : tuition.. ( test on thurs TT )

13th JAN
today didnt go athletic training.. cz need studies.. but it seems very less ppl are going.. when i saw CIKGU GELBERT post at FB.. im really sorry with that TT haiz.. teacher.. 2mrw i will go training.. i promise okaY? please dnt angry.. i will wearing guard go running.. i want train back my stamina.. and my speed up.. i want win on this year.. WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!!!
NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL THE LAST!!!!!!!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!
NEVER SAY LOSE BEFORE COMPETITION.. :)

i will try my best :)
JIA YOU ALL THE ATHLETIC SHAN'S
all the best.. FIGHT!!!



i love you my bebe..
muahzk~
night.. gonna stop here..




Love,
BABE SHA GUA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment