Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

recently :)

27th nov :)
i sleep on 1am ++ but morning i need to wake up on 5:30am to go shop help.. but i can wake :) i cant believe it :) hahaha..but today 6:30 then reach shop.. kinda busy and there were no any workers at there you know? all go HARI RAYA HAJI.. so terpaksa need do al things.. TT it was tired.. customer came 1 by 1 and became more.. because only 1 cashier.. only me :( fingers was pain and leg was pain too.. the day is all chinese workers = our big family.. woats.. it was tired.. but 9somethings only 2 workers came.. 12somethings then came 4 more.. the day only 6 workers.. my mom was happy to see 6 of them =)
from 6:30am works until 7pm then i stop le.. cause my leg muscle was pain enough :( derrhh .. TT
today slept on 10pm :)

28th nov :)
today my uncle say that i no need go help so i sleep until 11am i just wake up but when i was wake.. there were no 1 at my house.. i thought i slept over but not.. my sis and dad at shop cause the cashier was not coming and my cousin was night shift.. i shower then receive a call from dad and say im going home to pick you up,please get ready.. then after pick me then pick up my mom together to shop :) i reach shop then sis quickly ask me help her to be a cashier.. =S what la.. im decided out with friends but my mom & dad not allowed.. WTH.. =X
then i received his msg and say go out i ask with who he say qiao wei but keep busy until no reply your msg.. when i was busy i saw someone walk to my shop and nearly me is qiao wei then slowly see at her back is YOU :) my donald duck.. :)
arrgh@@ im shocked and get surprise you came my shop :) but i with you not really sweet cause dad & mom was at shop :) woats~~~ i love it.. finally we met up.. we always met up at webcam :) now see you le :) you look a bit fat but still so handsome♥ hahahahah..
i love you much :) muahzk~~


latest will blog next time :)
miss you & love you much :)_
muahkz~~




I
♥ YOU,MR.DONALD DUCK =)



TiaRa
♥ him =)

No comments:

Post a Comment