Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

27 DEC 2009

today 10am my mom woke me up :S im kinda sleepy you know,mom? im really sleepy le TT
haiz~

then sis came in my room she said PIG,PLEASE WAKE UP.. got to go watch movie.. FAST!!!!
then i shocked and quickly went in bathroom and take my shower..
after that changed my clothes then went to my aunt house find my cousins.. they all haven ready yet but my sis asked me fast.. What the....... =X
then all cousin's room sleep awhile ( thats mean i really sleepy XD )
then around 2pm+ then out from my aunt house straightly went to shop to wait for them again.. then got bit problem but after that nothing le.. we all go center point 9 of us =)
my aunt,my 3 biu jie,my sis,my biu gor,my 2 biu mui & me :)
we went to fifth floor buy our movie ticket.. we decided to watch 2 movie.. but we're late.. so only watch 1.. 5pm alvin and the chipmunks 2 :) wow~ nice man.. the girls chipmunks called chippettes :) ( try to read in hak ka ) hahahahahahah XD
then around 6++ get a call from my uncle then need go to xhop work lu.. =(


around 2am just back home..
talk awhile fon then sleep le..
bebe ah,im sorry ya.. make you think too much..
but im yours :) hahaha
love you my PIG BEN DAN :)



TiaRa @ SHA GUA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment