Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

29th DEC 2009

today give my sis called wake up :(
she asked a baby ( my nephew CHONG KHAI CHEE ) woke me up.. shout my name straightly =X
derh TT

then when llok at my fon,it just 11:45am la.. sis,im sleepy le TT
then take a shower go downstairs having my break + lunch = breaklunch :)
cook by my chef sis :) hahha

then around 1pm went out with my sis and bebe chong :)
sis drove to his house and bring us out :) jie,thank you :)
then we went to yoyo cafe,lintas^^
drink around 3 then need sent he home le..
coz bebe chong need sleep le..

im happy :)
thanks jie:*
thanks BEN DAN :*

love you all :)



got to go work now..
need to off9.. bye and take care :)



Tiara love him lots =*
BEN DAN you're mine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment