Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

dong zhi kuai le :)

22 DEC - today woke up on 8am+ help my mom make TANG YUAN then go shower then went out le.. :) when wake msg my ben dan :) he still sleeping.. he wake le then sleep back == i really no comment to say it.. i will become like this maybe same with him oh.. looks like pig.. haha.. :) but love sleep is everyone love also,not just we two.. :) but we two more crazy with it.. hahhahahaha :)
10 ++ i with my daddy & mommy go kolombong have my breakfast.. walao~ really dont know how to say.. maybe my throat not really feeling well so felt the taste not good with it.. hmm,but then with parents go shop :( im lazy when reached shop,felt like really want sleep.. then around 12pm.. i go wisma le.. go take my parlimen skirt.. ( grey in colour ) but it was too long so need wait until this saturday just can go and take it.. hmm~ then mommy bought her CNY new shirt.. so fast man :X dont know my mom la.. really no comment with her le.. XD
then i go buy his x'mas present at just for you :) haha.. i so love it la.. :) the pic will upload at me & ben dan's blogger only.. haha.. coz dont want let you all know :P just kidding.. will upload when i really free la.. this moment busy with shop..
now feel i got a bit sick le.. sore throat really pain.. i cant talk much TT huhu~ i hate it..
night have dinner with all my relatives.. all came my house 7 sharp.. then start our dinner.. help my sis cook mushroom soup.. but the taste i dont feel nice maybe it was too many milk.. now left many le TT dont know want how la.. later night before sleep then just see how luh..
wow~ maybe i very long didnt meet all my relatives le.. all so funny and crazy.. hahha.. seems all turn more crazy le.. haha.. talk about last time and say about our funny things when all have travelled together pass few years.. miss the moment now :( TT
dont know when all free to travel again.. so miss it.. hope next year after my SPM then can go Australia with all of you :) i cant wait it.. haha..


need to stop now.. gonna off my laptop le..
good night my friend sleeptight :)
dont forget drink more water.. or else will like me.. SICK TT huhu~~
please take care :)


i love my BEN DAN so much..
muahkz~ love you


take care,

TiaRa @ SHA GUA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment