Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

huhuTT

im sick TT
christmas eve at house celebrate :( he went to the bed clubbing tonight :(
i so hope you're the 1 beside me now :( derh.
but im much better.. thanks to all my friend that who care me :) especially my mui & gor.. you two are the 1 most care me.. muahkz~
he also.. sorry make you yesterday go white room with a moody mood.. kinda sorry.. i just want your caring only TT
really sorry.. but i love you :)
hehe.. muahkz~

this year christmas eve celebrate with my cellphone,comp,tv,wii,psp,home,bed,mp4,medicine TT
huhu... hate..!!!!

hope you take care yourself when at the bed.. love you :*
mauhkz~



take care,
TiaRa SHA GUA love BEN DAN :)




Sha Gua :)

No comments:

Post a Comment