Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

15th march 2011

today wake up on 10am. get ready myself and waiting him to pick me.
mommy asked me to send the herbal drink before i go to suria. ==!
wait my maid to get ready it and then pass mommy office to give her 8 barley.

after that,send to shop ;)
he say my workers are funny + stupid. ;P
but they really....... i should say speechless to them ==!
( PS : if they really clever,they wont be my workers actually )

11:45am reach suria,go and buy movie ticket.
BIG MOMMAS : LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
i rate it for 3/5
i first time get in the hall without any person.
we are the first one. oh darn! its scary when i think back. LOL
it took 1 hours 45 minutes to finish the movie.

after that,we go and window shopping.
but at last not window shopping,IT'S SHOPPING.
i bought 2 long sleeve tee ;)
thank you. hahaha

4pm,we got to go,because need go sister there to pass up something.
before go,we buy my favourite food ( BURGER KING )
im so in love with fast food and now im fat. UGH! D;
on the way to sister house got a little bit jamming.
pass the bottle to my friend and then turn to sister house ;)
i thought it just awhile staying there.
because he says he need go to find chun as well.
but we stay there until 6:45pm
it's 2 hours staying there chit-chatting.

i love the day.
thank you my beloved ones ;D
i love you ;)


TiaRa miss him

No comments:

Post a Comment