Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Have a nice trip Brother ;D

24th FEB 2011

im still sick on that day.
morning go and visit my handsome doctor.
he gave medicine and i felt much better.
night time having dinner at HANA restaurant,Citymall with my family.
my brother is leaving tomorrow and going back Australia.
after done my dinner go Starbucks enjoy.
but i just can smell and cant drink it ==

fang says on the way to citymall but im waiting for her.
and family is rushing to go back home cause my brother got another round.
dad left me at citymall gintell.
he told to him : i put my daughter here to wait her friend,is it okay?
you and your friends : thats okay ;)
i saw your face is red. hahaha looks shy. but cool. hahahaha.
we chit chat at there and you are serving your customer.

my time to leave to meet fang.
she came citymall pick me up.
after that receive mic call says that change to beverly hills then i told ying
ying says its at paul cafe,lintas ==
so turn back and go lintas.
im sorry to fang's friend.

after that,they says we at upperstar lintas.
so we have dinner and gossiping there ;)
six of us are waiting another 2 person because Yee is still working untill 9;30pm+
so we eat and chats lots.
after the others two arrive.
its time to says bye to my brother clinton.
because tomorrow morning i cant send his flight.
cause im fall sick. :(
sorry bro.
have a safe trip tomorrow ;)
blessed you.

here is the photo on that night :



Brothers and Sisters ;D


Michelle and Clinton


Clinton and I



Alvin and Clinton




Fang and Clinton





Ying and Clinton
Bro,take care ;)
keep in touch in facebook and skype.
keep contact.
come back dont forget to find us ;)
good luck with your studies ;)
fight for it.
blessed you always ;)
Tiara loves him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment