Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

finally ;D

YES!
Finally!
My SPM result release.
I wait it until my neck getting longer ==!
Well,I satisfied with my results.
I get 3A 3B 4C
A - Mathematics , Science , ICT
B - English , Additional Mathematics , Chinese
C - Malay , Moral , History , Account
I cant believe my history will get C and my Chinese get B.
But this is what i get.
I'm happy actually.
I have choose which way I'm going to continue.
Yet, i have to work harder to my college life :D
I dont want my parents to worry about me but proud of me.
I need to fight with a flying colours on my COLLEGE.
Institut Sinaran, here I come.
I will do the best among the best ;D
Love my beloved ones

No comments:

Post a Comment