Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

farewell party ;)

22nd of feb 2011
sorry for the late post D;

today i wake up on 10am+ should be more early.
but myself cant wake. when i saw my clock. what the. im late. D;
i quickly text mic that says im late after texting her i go shower and get ready myself.
dad send me to shop to wait mic.
around 11 mic comes my shop picked me.
we went to wisma merdeka for window shopping.
she want to buy new cellphone for herself.
12+ we went back to car for wait ying. she told us that 12:15 she finished her class. so we wait her inside the car. the waiting moment police come and shoo us ==
so we go and round again. 12:45 she just finished her class. D;
after picked her we went to citymall for buying steamboat food for tonight farewell.
guess what we did only bought a little bit because there is nothing that we want at there.

after citymall decided go to bukit padang but then change our mind go fohsang buy our foods.
i text ang to buy yellow mee and others.
we took out lunch at indian restaurant.
i ate roti telur ;D

after buy our things,then went to ying house.
around 4pm we prepared the food and get ready all the things.
4 of us are busy preparing the food.
( Ying,Tiara,Mic and Fang )
night time 7pm we starts our steamboat.

done eating then start to clean up.
everyone got their own things to do.
hahaha. its quite funny
after done preparing then start gossip-ing ;D
enjoying days.
night around 11:30pm i reach home.
thanks bro Alvin send me home ;D
guess what,the other days I get sick. DARN IT D;



photo of the days :

Group photo ;D


Foods ;D



The four who are preparing foods for that night ;)



My brother Clinton and I ;)

Brother,good luck with your studies ;)

see you again in your holidays ;)

we willl miss you ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment