Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

8th march 2011

sorry for the late post. lazy to on my lappy actually :D

tonight have a date with my girls.
i miss them actually.
but unfortunately only fewer people going D;
only Emma and Ying. too bad.

i reach upperstar on 6pm.
then i order my food and drinks.
grill chicken and watermelon juice XD

after emma came,i change to another table to chit chat with her.
around 6:30pm ying reached.
7pm katak is there with us.

we keep on gossip nonsense. hahaha
took ugly photo. XD
i did upload at facebook.
im lazy to upload here ;D

after that,katak send me to citymall.
i wait him to finish work and he send me home.
before home,he go damai easy way to buy me peach shake + pearl.
my favourite ;P
11pm safety reach home;P

its enjoyable night for us.
hope there is another chances to outing again ;D
its fun and nice.
i miss you all.



TiaRa loves him ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment