Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Come backs ;)

oh yes,im come backs my bloggy.
hahaha. its quite long i didnt update myself to the blog.
im quite busy-ing for some stuff and of course the chinese new year celebration.

lets start where i stop.

i guess my last post is about my sister ;)
if i did not post you does not mean that you're not in my list. it just because too many of you. i cant really put all of you. dont blame me if non of your photo is in my little bloggy ;P hahaha

happy belated merry christmas and happy belated new year ;)

okays,i starts my blogs with chinese new year ;)

before the new year coming,my shop is freaking busy because of the gaya street events. it tooks 4 days long and i shop a little and bought somethings. i guess i do only bought eats for myself. hahaha. after the gaya street events, i was busy with my grandma 72nd birthday. hell yeah,we eat korean foods as well. is not too bad for me and its quite spicy for me. hahaha.

chinese new year i did not back to my parents hometown.it because my USA aunties come back kk celebrate the chinese new year with us. oh well,my red packet is increase compare to last year. hahaha. i get lots of red packet and gambling a lot. the reunion dinner of chinese new year we ate at my grandparents house. in that night i ate a lot of different country of food. got chinese,malay,indians,german,vietnam,french. hahahahahaha. i guess that night i eat lot. sigh*

5th Feb,my house got open house. I do invite my friends and my new friends ( KPM ) hahaha. too bad it just four of them are coming and their manager. thanks for coming and sorry for not enough of space to let you guys enjoy. Thanks joseph kim, yong kim, pierre jun, max woojin, and ben ;) i guess you guys are having lots of fun too. thanks my friends who helped me a lot on that day. which they are michelle and charmayne. thanks a lot. im here are really appreciate it. thanks god to let me to know you guys ;) hahaha.

6th feb,my shop got invite lion dance as well. its from my primary school YICK NAM. its cool man. hahaha. after the lion dance decided to go studio for the group photo. gosh,lots people actually is not a good things. cause we took photos takes us 2 hours+ in the studio. oh my gosh. its really funny. photo will not be uploaded because its was a privacy. sorry. ;(

7th,8th,9th,10th,11th,12th.....
passed it just as usual only ;) hahhahaha just like what you all do. i use to go for open house,gambling,eat,play,sleep. hahahaha. this what call nothing to do at home. hahahaha


stop here and happy belated chinese new year ;)

TiaRa loves you ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment